You're so not one of those brides who spent hours pinning wedding dresses and table settings before you were ever even in a relationship. You're cool as a cucumber and laissez-faire about the whole planning process. But what you don't realize is that all your chillness is actually not all that chill at all. While being super demanding of your friends and family and shooting down their every idea is rude, so is expecting others to literally make up your mind for you.
Pictures: vintage style bridesmaid dresses
The only time it's OK to be a lazy bride? In the Reformation bridal lookbook.
If you're worried you might be too chill of a bride, keep on reading to see if these signs apply to you.
1. You'd never in a million years tell your bridesmaids what dress to wear. Much less make them wear the exact same dress. They've got good taste...um, right?
2. You decided not to have any bridesmaids at all solely because you didn't want to inconvenience anyone. Your friends and family have enough going on in their lives right now to help you.
3. Your wedding planner is basically there to make the decisions for you. And [insert whoever is paying for the wedding here] too. Might as well just let the two of them figure it out; it'll be easier that way.
4. Deadlines shmeadlines. You'll get around to sending those save the dates out when you get a chance. People don't really need to know your wedding date six months in advance, do they?
5. There's literally nothing that scares you more than being dubbed a bridezilla. Oh, the horror!
6. Your wedding Pinterest board is a mile long. With so many options, how are you ever supposed to pick a color scheme?
7. Or you never bother created a wedding Pinterest board at all. In fact, you don't really have a vision for your big day. Is that bad?
8. You said yes to the dress your friends and family liked the best, but now you can't get that beautiful boho gown off your mind...
9. You were guilt-tripped into inviting more than a few friends to your wedding that you could honestly care less about. But hurting their feelings would be way worse; you simply couldn't do that.
10. You spend a ton of time researching ideas. When it comes time to actually pull the trigger though, you freeze up. What if nobody likes it?