By Trae Pecinovsky
1. What actions you used and why you used them? I just used brightness and color adjustment and also used vibrance. I used them because I like how they make photos look like how they darken and make the photos color stick out more or look more sharp.
2. How did you make the assignment your own? Why did you take the photo you took for the theme? I made this assignment my own because I was out hunting and I took this photo, I took this photo for this theme Nature because I was out in the nature or wilderness and I thought that would fit well.
3. What would you change about your photo? I wouldn't change anything I like the way I took my photo and how it worked out.
4. What do you really like about your photo? I really like the place and how the sunset looks and how it really sticks out, also the branches and the leaves look darker and just makes it look better over all.
5. Whose photo from last week was the best and why? I liked Tracy's Rainbow picture because I like jelly beans and I like how they start out looking really big and then towards the back there smaller and smaller.