Mrs.Snoberger - 21st Century
5 important tips are -
1. make sure your email is personal because then the person receiving it will understand it more.
2. You should not forward jokes, chain letters, or games, to your classmates or teachers because it might not be appropriate.
3. If the person sending you a email asks questions make sure you answer them because it could be an important question they need the answer to, fast.
4. Don’t copy & paste information into an Email without the person who wrote the informations permission.
5. Try not to use LOL & BFF because that is childish.