Police Captains: Captain Allenger, Captain Darnold, Captain Vyas
Natural Killer Cell Mafia
DESCRIPTION OF SUSPECT: Small colorless mobile cell that originates in bone marrow
NK attaches to the targeted virus and/or cancer cells. Then, the NK releases chemicals that proceed to breach the cell wall. Finally, the NK breaks up cells, killing the target.
- Surveillance footage from near by security camera
- NK attacks target by releasing his chemical bombs to weaken the victim.
- NK Cell proceeds to chop up the victim into pieces with his ninja sword.
- To dispose of the dead bodies, NK drops them off to Macrophages, which eat the dead bodies.
- Similar to first murder
- NK attacks target with a chemical bomb and chops them up.
- Known to: burrow inside bones and live in bone marrow
- Second Line of Defense Cells: T-cells, B-cells, and Dendritic
- T-cells are the look out for potential victim, such as cancer and viruses.
- B-cells produce antibodies, which lock onto the victim and immobilizes them until the macrophage consumes them.
- Dendritic are like the spies for the NK. They notice if there are cancerous cells or viruses and then presents the evidence to T cells in the lymph nodes.