Definition: a state or nation in which the supreme power is actually or nominally lodged in a monarch.
1. There is only one person that will decide, so the decisions are made quickly and there are fewer arguments regarding the new policies to be imposed.
2. Monarchy reduces the heavy amount of expenditures of the nation in the elections as there is no need to elect the next ruler. The existing ruler will choose who his/her successor is.
Cons1. In monarchy, a single person will rule the entire country as long as he/she lives. Therefore, the masses do not have the power to remove him/her from leadership even is he is not functioning according to the will of the masses.
2. A person who is aware that he/she will rule the country for the rest of his life does not take the responsibility to work for the betterment of his people seriously. He knows that he does not answer to anyone, which leads to economic disrupt.
1. Great Britain
1. "The Monarchy is a labor intensive industry."
2. "The best government in the world consist of the Monarchy, and Democracy."