- BRIEF HISTORY
Skyrim is a single "province" that was founded in year 426E that has ten 10 races called Argonian, Khajiit, Nord, Altmer, Breton, Dumner, Imperial, Bosmer, Orismer and Redgaurd. Skyrim is a cruel cold place in Oblivian that has Necromancy, Magica, Warriors, Thieves, Assassins, and Civillians. There's 6 holds or Kingdoms in your case Windhelm, Markarth, Riften, Whiterun, Dawnstar and Falkreath. Each hold is ruled by a Jarl or King/Queen in your case. There's alot of beauty in Skyrim and many evil its pretty much if your wanted or loved. Not too long ago Helgen (the seventh hold) was destroyed by a dragon, could the legends be true? Our fate is up to the Dragonborn (me)
Well there's a couple things you need to know about religion, there is one religion based on the nine Devines and the Daedric which is really evil. First we will talk about the nine Devines first there's
- Akatosh - The Dragon God of Time and chief god of the pantheon
- Arkay - God of Life & Death
- Dibella - Goddess of Beauty and Love
- Julianos - God of Wisdom and Logic
- Kynareth - Goddess of Nature
- Mara - Mother-Goddess and Goddess of Love
- Stendarr - God of Mercy and Justice
- Talos/Tiber Septim - God of War and Governance
- Zenithar - God of Work and Commerce
Well in Skyrim there's a lot of food like there's a lot of food in the world but there some different things like Skeever tails, Mamoth trunks, Horker meat, Horse meat, Dog meat, Sweet rolls, Boiled cream treats, Bee Taffy and Slaughter fish. But what is really healthy and increases health points is a cheese wheel. It is 15 health points and really use full.
In Skyrim There is two collages the collage of winter hold (magic) and collage of falkreath (warrior) children would sacrifice there childhood to be either one.