What’s not in my score
Partner 1 :Carmela Edwards
FICO Scores Requires a lot of information on your credit report/scores. However what they do not consider is…
- Your ethnicity,religion,sex. A US law prohibits credit scoring from wanting this information.Which is all under the CCPA consumer credit protection act.
- Your age. Other companies may consider your age, but FICO does not hold that for accountable.
- Your salary, where you work,what you do for a living. This is not considered or looked at by FICO, others might though.
- Location Where you live is not included shouldn't be wanted anywhere having to do with credit scoring.
Partner 2: Cori’na
- Any of your credit card activity such as your interest rate being charged on your credit card or any other accounts of yours.
- Any Government assistance programs/help provided by the US government.
- Any types of inquiries they do not count .Which are“Consumer -initiated “,”Promotional-initiated”,and “Pre-approved” inquiries.
- Any information that you deciced not to inclued FICO will not consider.
- Any information predicting the outcome of your future credit history.
- FICO does not care for credit counselling any kind.
By:Carmela Edwards and Cori'na Toliver