Julius Caesar Theme assignment
The Tragedy of Julius Caesar teaches us a lot about our modern lives, despite the fact that the play was published in 1599. The messages (or themes) are universal. Reading Shakespeare's play can help us understand that we are not alone in our emotions.
- Go to https://www.thinglink.com/ (link below) and create an account.
- Create a new project
- Find an image (search in Google) that you believe applies to a theme in Julius Caesar.
- Annotate that image in Thinglink. You must have 5 comments on that image, explaining why that image conveys the theme and connects to Julius Caesar. You must also have at least three direct quotes from the play to support your ideas (that's a total of 8 annotations)
- Embed your Thinglink (directions below) in a new Tackk.
- Beneath your Thinglink, write at least 75 words discussing how and why you selected the theme.
- Cite the original image.