By: Deziree Diamond Montalvo
Harry F. Byrd Middle school
Nature of work
- Lawyers work mostly in the offices
- However, some travel to attend meetings with clients at various such as homes, hospitals, or prisons.
- Others travels to appear before counts.
- Advise and represent clients, before government, and in private legal matters.
- Communicate with their clients and others.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Present facts in cortings and verbally to their clients and ergue on their behalf.
Education, Training, Qualifications, Licensing
- Becoming a lawyer usally takes 7 years of full-time study after high school-4 years of undergradute study, followed by 3 years of law school.
- A bachelor's degree is required for entry into most law schools, and courses in english, public speaking, government histary act.....
- Total,all occupations/ 11%
- Lawyers/ $113
- Legal occupations/ 75,270
-Total, all occupations-34,750
- Judge and hearing officevs
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants
Sources of Additional Information
"Israeli Study Links Risk of Diabetes to Work Environment." ISRAEL21c. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Feb. 2014
"IT-Lex Technology Law 501(c)(3)." ITLex RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Feb. 2014.
"U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics." U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, n.d. Web. 19 Feb. 2014.