Martin Luther King Jr Hero Tackk
"I have a dream"
Civil Rights Activist
- Civil and political rights - worked for the rights of people.
- Gave a famous speech saying that he had a dream about the world being a place where all types of people of people will get along and there will be no segregation.
- Spoke a lot in public how people can change the world.
- He was a hero because he stood up for African Americans during a time of segregation, which was not allowed during that time.
- dedicated his life to secure African American rights.
- Gave the people courage to act in an nonviolent way to end segregation.
- Stood up for what he believed in and helped people all around to be treated equally.