Ideas, Reminders, and Thoughts to Ponder...
Be the change you wish to see at Ferguson Elementary...
1. "Today I will touch the lives of each of my students, but today might be a most important day, a day remembered forever, for one of them. Today presents an exciting challenge because I don’t know who it will be and I must remember to give them each the opportunity for it to be them." – Dr. Lourie
2. It has been said humans work harder when they know they are appreciated. Think of how true this is for our marriages and/or friendships. How do you make your students feel appreciated in the classroom? Respond in the comments section below.
3. Last day to buy jeans passes to support our CCEF basket is Wednesday, October 1st.
4. Please ensure your emergency sub folder is create and complete and sign off on the sheet on my door by next Friday. October 3rd.
5. Challenge: Leave a positive note on the windshield of a staff member's car this week. If you do, wear jeans one day this week, other than Thursday or Friday.
6. Thank you for your time at orientation on Thursday evening.
7. Read below about the power of a positive phone call home-