By: Gabby Solomon
1. Three interesting uses for petroleum are yarn, panty hose and lipstick. Three other uses for petroleum that are important to us are gasoline, tooth paste and shampoo.
2. There are well over a million gasoline and diesel-fueled motor vehicles are currently on U.S. roads
3. 318,034 ,41o people currently live in the U.S.A. and 7,165,729,621 people currently live in the world, and about 4.4% of them live in the U.S.
4. 85.6 million barrels of crude oil were made daily in 2007.
5. The U.S. consumed 7 million barrels of crude oil daily in 2007.
6. The U.S. consumed about 6 percent of crude oil.
7.4.4% and 9.3%
8. The global daily consumption of crude oil in 2007 was
9. 398,950 barrels are consumed.
10.Exxon Mobil Corp. 727 million barrels of crude oil.
11. According to resources it would take less than one year, they claim that it will take up 36 days of the U.S. comsuption, because the comsumption level is 19.5 million barrels a day
12. The discovery on crude oil came to its peak in 1960.
13. Crude oli came to its peak in 1970.
14. 45 percent of crude oil was imported to the U.S.
15. To get money from other countries it cost money, which mean less money for the us.
16.The production peak is expected to occur at the end of the calendar of 2014, the prdeiction is that NPR-3 is scheduled to sell and tranfer to a new ownership.
17. There would either be more oil consumptiona day or there will be more oil left over.
18.No, Almost everything needs enegry to function.
19. The video talking about oil and how it is being depleted. To me i think the video stated facts, which were fair to the society, considering that people need to know this type of information.
20. If I were President Obama would start groups to get people in the U.S. to all to pitch in on energy conservation. I would encourage the society to turn off lights, tvs, fans and other electrical devices, when they are not being used, and to turn off water when brushing teeth and try not to take overly long showers. Also watch how much water you used to wash cars or water plants.