Construction of the Hydraulic Arm

The construction of the arm did not go as first expected. We were not able to obtain all the materials we intended to use. Since we were not able to obtain cardboard, we used wooden planks instead (as the base). Also, since we could not obtain plywood/wooden sticks, we used larger popsicle sticks as the arm. Luckily, these changes didn't change too much. The only difference is that we used two rows of Popsicle sticks (for more support and to be able to fit the claw. We also realized that the arm needed support so we added some supports at the bottom.

Although our group seems to be a bit behind, I believe that the construction of the arm is going fairly well. The only main issue is that our group is behind due to lack of materials.

Comment Stream

2 years ago
0

😀

2 years ago
0

Please try to post some pictures