In light of Father's Day this Sunday, I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks, Dad, for all that you've taught me over the years:
- The importance of humility and always being on time (though the latter's a daily struggle for me)
- The difference between an F1 car, an Indy car and NASCAR - sure do appreciate those Sunday mornings of hours upon hours watching 'em go in circles.
- The 7 "P's": Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Your favorite mantra: If you say it out loud you have to do it.
- How NOT to sing along to the radio. Sorry Dad, you're tone deaf.
- Some tips on my golf swing. Though it's pretty clear it's a permanent work in progress.
- Fancy socks are always appropriate.
- Some go-to dance moves. Your personal favorites: Thriller and the Butter Churn
- A dog under 110 pounds just isn't worth having.
But in all seriousness, thanks Dad, for everything you've done for me,
and Happy Father's Day!