If you don't have unit price columns:
Add columns to your table
- Click on the Price @ Costco cell. Table. Insert column to the right.
- Name the new column "Unit Price @ Costco"
- Click on the "Price @ Sam's" cell. Table. Insert column to the right.
- Name the new column "Unit Price @ Sam's"
For each of your ingredients, follow these steps:
- Make sure both your units are the same for each store
- If they are not the same, you will need to convert one to match the other
- Once they are the same, divide the amount (oz, L, etc) by the price
When you have your unit rates for all your ingredients, please SHARE your document with Beckah on Google Drive as can COMMENT.