Country: Japan Country Profile
The population of Japan is approximately 127.3 million people as of 2014
The type of economy for Japan is Capitalism
Japan's capita per gdp is approximately $3583.38
Japan's type of government is: Constitutional Monarcy
Japan's rank is 27th for gdp per capita
Japan's leader is Naipaul Sori Daijin
Japan's literacy rate is 99%
one yen is equal to .0088 U.S. dollars
Life Expectancy: Male: 82 yrs.
Female: 87.3 yrs.
Official Language: Japanese
1) If I were to go to Japan I would go to the National Stadium to see how different it is from Lambeau Field. National stadium holds alot of soccer games.
2) I would also visit Mount Fuji and I would try to climb it.
3) I would also want to see Osaka Castle. I would go there to tour and learn about its history.
Three important events are...
1) September 11, 1931. Japan invaded Manchuria.
2) October 10, 1964. Japan hosted one of its first olympic games.
3) December 7,1941. Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and that led us to World War II
One event taking place: Japan is creating a train that is run with batteries and goes 8.5 kilometers.
A company in Japan: Honda
It makes cars and trucks and is popular in the U.S.
How I feel about the economy: I think their economy is successful because it seems similar to ours. They are capitalists too.
What my company does: My company makes dirt bike, cars, four wheelers, Lawnmowers, scooters, engines, generators, welders snowthrowers, trucks and cars.
What Japan can do to make their economy more successful: Reduce poverty, fighting hunger, supporting industries and promoting development.