My Ideal Career
By: Haley Allender
1. After I graduate high school, I want to go to college. I'm probably going to go to WVU to study to be a pharmacist. I'm going to earn a Pharm.D. I'm also going to admit to a Pharm.D. program and complete 3 or more years of post secondary study. I also am going to take courses in mathematics and natural sciences, such as chemistry, biology, physics, and courses in the humanities and social sciences.
2. If I stay in West Virginia, I'm probably going to work at the Medical Center Pharmacy in Morgantown, WV.
3. I will need a Pharm.D. and that will take four years to complete. Graduates of Pharm.D. programs have to take additional training through residencies or fellowships and these program generally last 1 - 2 years.
4. You have to have a Pharm.D. to become a pharmacist and have to take additional training . I would go to the WVU School of Pharmacy Health Education Center.
5. Getting enough money to go to college and to keep good grades.
6. I can get a job to raise the money and study hard in my classes.