Tools of trade
Edmodo takes learning beyond the classroom by providing a free, safe place for teachers and students to connect and collaborate
Remind offers teachers a free, safe and simple way to instantly text students and parents. Teachers can send or schedule reminders, assignments, homework, assessments, or motivational messages directly to students' and parents' phones
Easel.ly is a website that features thousands of free infographic templates and design objects which users can customize to create and share their visual ideas online. Using the site is as easy as dragging and dropping design elements, and users can either choose a template from their extensive library, or they can upload their own background image and start from scratch
As soon as you go to the Tackk homepage, you can start to create your event, announcement, flyer, or simple website. You don’t have to log in or create an account. And you don’t have to download any software or programs. Just go to the homepage and start creating by entering all the necessary information. Tackk likens it to a pinning a notice on a local bulletin board. This bulletin board is digital and allows you to share however you’d like to do so.
Inquiring & Analyzing
- Explain and justify the need for a solution
- Identify and prioritize primary and secondary
- Analyze a range of existing products that inspire a solution to the problem
- Develop a detailed design brief
- Requirements for solution to be successful
- Develop a range of ideas that are realistic and easy to understand
- What idea did you choose and why
- Develop accurate planning/drawings and outline the requirements
Creating the solution
- Time and resources it will take to get the solution
- Try your hardest
- If you make any changes to the plan, Explain why
- Present it in any way
- Test to see if your solution product works
- Evaluate success of solution against design specifications
- Is there any other way it could be improved?
- How did it impact your client or audience?