By: Colten Miller
- Population: 45.7 million
- Official language: Spanish
- Capital City: Bogotá
- Currency: peso
- Neighboring countries: Venezuela and Brazil
- Bogota Gold museum.
- Sierra nevada de santa marta mountain rage worlds highest coastal range.
- Salt cathedral of zipaquirá an underground roman catholic church.
Cuchuco de Trigo: Is a wheat soup from the Boyaca area which is thickened with potatoes, peas and ribs.
Chunchullo: Fried cow or poultry intestines that have been stuffed.
- Chocolate en Leche de Coco,
Climate, Weather and Geography
Climate: warm and tropical
Geography: Mountains, jungles.
For many year Colombia has been the biggest drug organizations in the world. Now its starting to fall apart. The drug situation in Colombia has started a terrible civil war for the huge drug profit. Even now there are over 300 drug organizations. Drugs are being shipped to many nations of the world for huge profit.