Alcohol & Other Drugs
Unit Test Questions
T or F
Marijuana can help protect the body against cancerous tumors. *T or F ?
What is Marijuana's other name? (Not a street name)
A) Marijuana B) Dope C) Herb *D) Cannabis
In which states is Marijuana legal?
A) Maryloand and New York *B) Colorado and Washington C) Washington and California D) Minnestoa and Wisconson
Marijuana weakens what?
A) Communication Skills B) Attention Span *C) All the above D) None of the above
true or false:
athletics are most unlikly to use anabolic steroids? False
Anabolic steroides can be injected? True
what are three hazards of Anabolic steroids?
A: lung cancer, breast cancer, hair loss
*B:High blood pressure, acne, and a liver cyst
C: Acne, deepening of voice, Lung cancer
what is a long term effect?
A: lung cancer
*C: Liver cyst
where can you buy steroids?
A : Gas station
C: Thrift shop
Rohypnol is classified as___?
True or False: Rohypnol is considered a "date-rape" drug.
True or False: Rohypnol has no medical uses.
Which is NOT a short-term effect of Rohypnol?
B) short-term memory loss
*C) physical dependence
Rohypnol comes in what form?\
Who are the people most likely to use Rohypnol?
C) middle-age women
*D) none of these
1. What drug type is Cocaine?
2. Which age group is most likely to use cocaine
3.) What race is most likely to do cocaine?
a) Native American
c) African American
True or False
4) Cocaine can be snorted, injected, or smoked (true)
5) One long-term effect of cocaine is Brain Damage. (false)
1. True or False: Heroin is not an addictive drug. (False)
2. True or False: Heroin comes from a morphine poppy plant. (True)
3. Symptoms of Heroin are
a) dry mouth
b) pupils dilated
*d) All of the above
4. Who are most likely to use heroin?
a) women are more likely than men
*b)people in their mid 20s
c)white people are more likely
d) 10 year olds
5. It takes how many days for a heroin user to become addicted.
a) 5 days
*b) 3 days
c) 2 days
d) 4 days
1.) True or False. Ecstasy is a depressant.
2.) True or False. There are no medical uses for Ecstasy.
3.) Which is a symptom of using Ecstasy?
*B. Can't feel pain
C. Eye pain
D. Mouth sores
4.) Who is most likey to use Ecstasy?
A. Older people
D. 30 year olds
5.) Which are hazards of using Esctasy?
B. Bad dreams
D. Ear pain
1. Meth is a:
2. Meth is:
A. Naturally Occuring
*B. Man made
C. Produced in labs
D. Grown on farms
3. Meth is usually:
A. a liquide
B. a gas
*C. white powder
D. a plant
4. A street name for meth is dog food.
5. A side effect for meth is hallucinations.
1. Who is most likely to misuse inhalants?
2. Why do people use inhalants?
A. Easy to get, produce a quick high
B. Peer pressure
*C. both A & B
D. None of the above
3. What are inhalants?
*B. Common household products
C. Another name for ecstasy
D. None of the above
4. Inhalants are drugs that produce chemical vapors & are inhaled.
5. There isn't a medical use other than nitrous oxide (medical anaesthetic)