CrossChx is looking for a marketing and communications specialist to increase awareness of the company and its solutions. The Marketing Specialist's primary responsibility is to create and leverage marketing assets and collateral that drive a consistent stream of qualfiied leads.
- Create and maintain all marketing assets including: sales presentations, brochures, white papers, case studies, company website, and tradeshow booth.
- Develop, execute and measure lead generation campaigns including: tradeshow & event, email marketing, webinar and direct mail campaigns.
- Ensure the consistent articulation of the company’s marketing message and desired image internally and externally.
- Oversee corporate communications, public relations, and coordinate media interest ensuring the appropriate response to media requests.
- Administer and grow the company's SalesForce.com prospect database by sourcing contacts through strategic lead generation initiatives.
- Strong effective communicator with exceptional copy writing experience.
- Tradeshow and event marketing experience.
- Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in customer evangelism and customer outreach.
- Public relations and media management experience.
- Experience measuring and analyzing marketing effectiveness.
- CRM administrator experience.
- Healthcare marketing experience.
CrossChx develops real-time biometric solutions to prevent medical identity fraud, improve health outcomes and allow for the nationwide exchange of health information. By scanning the patient's fingerprint, CrossChx instantly verifies a patient's medical identity to ensure the right person receives the right care.
We place great value in our greatest asset, our employees. CrossChx is changing the way healthcare works. The expertise, innovation and passion we build into our solutions are a central part of who we are and how we work. CrossChx provides a fun, fast-paced work environment, flexible paid time off schedule, full benefits, stocked company kitchen, a work-life balance and much more.