Biography project for Mrs. Hemry's 8th grade Language Arts class Made by Makayla M
Anne Frank was born on June, 12 1929 in Frankfort, Germany and died in March, 1945.
Significant Events in History that Affected Anne's life
As a child Anne loved to read, and write. She also loved to go outside and play with all of the other kids in her neighborhood. She loved school and learning although she struggled in math. The school she attended was Montessori Lyceum in Amsterdam. She went into hiding in a young age. After she was captured she was sent to Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen.
People who Influenced Anne's Life
- Her dad Otto she liked how hard he worked.
- Her mom Edith she liked how she always helped out with things and took care of the family.
- Margot her sister she liked how she was so smart and she wanted to be like her older sister.
- Both Anne and her sister Margot died from typhus (a illness)
- She died at age 15.
- Her and her family hid in a secret annex behind a book shelf in Otto's office.
- She was a gifted writer.
- Writing her diary.
- Inspiring people around the world to be a better person.
- Changing the lives of millions of people around the world.
Theme of Anne's life
Anne showed people that know matter what you are going through, if you have love, faith, and hope you can get through it.
Words of Advice
''We can start now, start slowly changing the world." I like it when she said that because it showed the kind of person she was. She truly believed that the world would change and we could change it.