By: Zachary Fry
1. The issue is Obama changing the Affordable Care Act.
2. President Obama is in this cartoon.
3. The painting represents Affordable Care Act.
4. The cartoonists' opinion is that Obama keeps changing the care act and Americans may find the new changes confusing.
5. I agree because he keeps delaying it the change the rules of the Affordable Care Act to change or add something.
Minimum Wage Hike Trick
1. The event is Obama hiking the minimum wage.
2.President Obama is in this cartoon.
3. The rabbit represents the minimum wage hike.
4. The cartoonists' opinion is that Obama changed the minimum wage to cover up his mistake on Obamacare.
5. I agree because if Obamacare wasn't messed up, then he wouldn't have changed the wage.
1. The issue is that the Crimea vote may have been rigged.
2. There are no real people in this cartoon.
3. The hammer and sickle represents communism.
4. The cartoonists' opinion is that the Crimea vote was rigged in favor of Russia.
5. I agree because I don't believe Putin would let the citizens have a personal choice.