grade 10 science labs
lab # 1
i didnt learn anything because I already know that when you put baking soda and vinegar together it reacts. I was doing this experiment sense I was like 5 years old.
What I learned in this lab.
i learned that chlorides could be used for fireworks
What have I learned during this investigation?
- Formalin doesn't smell good.
- The location of the lungs, heart, intestines ,stomach, and the liver in the frog.
- When things die they get stiff.
- Dissections are injected later to show where the arteries are.
- Frogs have abs too
- A frogs skull is very hard.
- A frogs eggs start off inside their body.
- Frogs eat beetles.
i learned that if you put sugar in water and food coloring if makes perfect little sugar cubes
i learned that if you fill a cup with vinegar and put an egg in it and in 2 days the egg turns rubbery
pumpkin seeds are hard to grow in a class room
Lab #12 agar lab
Science in the media
i learned that with agar powder and water you can make a jelly sculpture