The Five Customs of Relationships
- Always put God first in your relationship! Treat your boyfriend/girlfriend as you would treat God, because he is love.
2) Recognize your strengths and limitations before you commit to a relationship! If your boyfriend/girlfriend wants to do something that is against your beliefs, don't do it!
3) Don't forget your friends on your dates! Bringing friends can make a date fun, and remember that friends will always help you from making bad choices.
4) If you want to impress, use eye contact! It's polite and a good social practice no matter who you're with.
5) Honesty is the best policy! If you want to know the real person you are dating, then be completely honest with them yourself.