Curriculet - Google Drawings - Vector Paint - Vocaroo - SoundCloud - TACKK
Fun and Learning with Louis Carroll’s poem Jabberwocky
Smarter Reading. Deeper Learning. Embed a layer of questions, quizzes, and rich media annotations into any reading assignment.
Go to Curriculet.com and click Join Free, then click I'm a Teacher. You can then sign up with Google or create a Curriculet account if you don't have a Google account.
- Draw a representation of one of the creatures in the poem.
- Save it as a .png file.
- Upload it to your tackk.
Jub Jub Bird
Read and record at least one stanza with a different tone/mood/style.
- sing-songy & fun
- political speech
- coach’s motivational speech
- rap, country, or other music
- sports cheer
- stand up comedy
- a blues song
- Write a new version of the poem with real words and new tone - tone cannot be dark like the original
- Keep same rhyme scheme and rhythm
Twas Friday, and the restless kids
did flop and fidget in their chairs.
So boring were the classroom vids
that they just wanted out of there.