- Nickname of element (Symbol) - Cl
- Birth date (date element was discovered) -1774
- Birth weight (atomic mass) -35.453
- Birth height (atomic number) -17
- Race (type of element/family) -Halogen
- Attending physician (Discoverer) -Carl W. Scheele
- Gender (state of matter at room temperature -State at 20°C
- Place of birth (country of discovery) -Sweden
- Personality (emotions: boiling point and melting point) - -100.98 °C (172.17 K, -149.764 °F), and -34.6 °C (238.55 K, -30.279997 °F)
What I want to do when I grow up?
3rd thing (last thing)
Explaining the 3 jobs
My baby (Chlorine) is going to a job that makes clorox with Chlorine, this is a good job because it could help clean things. The second job Chlorine will be attending to is a job that uses Chlorine to help clean pool water because if we are going to be swimming in it then it needs to be filtered. The 3rd or last thing Chlorine will be attending to is filtering drinking water so that we want drink bacterial water that may cause problems in the body. All of these jobs help people in the most safe ways like using clorox to clean things, using Chlorine to help clean pools and keep them clean, and last but not least help others to drink clean water because we all cant live without it.
The Final Decision
The final decision on which job i would want Chlorine to attend to the most is filtering the drinking water because we don't need clorox but it helps clean things, and we don't need the filtered pool water constantly because we should not be using or getting in a pool every day of our lives.