A Picture Introduction
A few things about me...
- I'm not the kind to spill my heart about a significant other, but I do have a wonderful girlfriend named Abbey. I can't imagine having anyone else by my side.
- I'm very family oriented. I've frequently opted out of college parties to spend some time with my Mom, Dad, and brother. Not that I don't enjoy the former, but nothing can beat time with loved ones!
- A special part of that family was just added recently - My parents purchased a little chihuahua (Did I spell that right?) named Gracie. I've never been a dog person, but I can't believe how much laughter she's brought into our home.
- I like to travel, and hope to be able to do much more of it in the future. Although limited funds keep me relatively grounded, I've been able to travel to Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Nashville within the past year! Next up on the list? Washington, D.C. and Austin, Texas.
- I want to look back on my life and be proud of all that I've done. That may contribute to the travel bug, but also accounts for many other goals I have in life. In professional terms, I want to be a part of something. I don't know if I've found that something yet, but I have a few ideas of what it could be (Hint, hint!).
Hopefully this can give a little bit of insight into who I am - And it wasn't too Tackk-y! :)