1. Do not use text -speech: You should not use text speech because some people may not be able to understand it.
2. Proper email language: Make sure to use proper email language so people can understand you.
3. Do not write in CAPITALS: Don't write in all capital because people will think your yelling at them.
4. CUPS matter. (Capitalization, usage, punctuation, and spelling): Be sure to use CUPS it makes your work look more proper.
5. Include a greeting: Greet the person so you can be polite.
6. Do not forward chain letters: Don't forward chain letters to your boss or work friends they may think thats unappropriate.
7. Do not reply to spam: Never reply to spam its just trash and could cause a virus.
8. Read the email before you send it: Make sure to read it just incase you messed up.
9. Be concise and to the point: People don't like on going email, so just don't do it.