7 Must Have to be Develop Business Apps
Smartphones Are Getting Smarter with Smart Mobile Apps
Mobile phones are getting smarter and smarter day by day. 2 decades ago computer’s configuration was 512MB RAM, 80GB Hard Disk capacity. However, now the scenario is different; a 5 inches mobile phone has more features than those earlier times heavy laptops. Even we have smarter, faster and the most portable thing in our hand who is yet smarter and well configured then the computers of half decade ago.
To realize the value on ROI quickly, companies needed to develop focus on:
- Existing Workflows - Already invested business critical processes.
- Workflows that Impact Core Business Drivers - Focus on workflows that drive more revenue, bring in revenue faster or cut costs.
- Customer Facing to High-Volume Workflows - customer facing, customer touching, high value and high volume are some factors needed to focus for ensuring the success.
Now coming to the point based on above criteria, mobile application made our business day to day work easy and made us more productive. However, still there are so many areas needed to explore and make fit to that small device to perform and deliver. Below are 7 business apps that can inflate productivity if developed for mobile platforms:
- Customer-facing applications: Mobile apps that can enable customers getting everything done on the go.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software: Mobile apps for the sales team that can update leads and accounts on the go.
- Supply chain management (SCM) systems: For Servicing customers faster by providing immediate access to inventory information.
- Service applications: For Providing a more efficient experience for customers before, or after they buy. DIRECTV replaced a cumbersome, error-prone set-top box activation process that relied on technicians being required to phone into a call center. Now technicians can activate boxes by scanning the barcode directly from their smartphones, saving 15 minutes for each in-home appointment. Check out these apps.
- Enterprise resource management (ERP) software: Remove bottlenecks in processes and deliver quick wins to executives and managers. Tasks like approvals require busy executives to return to their desks, and when they aren’t done promptly, business is held up. You can hire the developers offshore for such mobile app developments.
- Business-intelligence (BI) tools: Enable decision-makers to make faster, more informed decisions by mobilizing key dashboards and reports.
- Human resources (HR) systems: Mobile apps that enable maintaining, and human-resource management on the go.