Safe surfing tips
safe surfing tip
1. Don't search anything you would not search with your parents watching you.
Know the risks kids face
1. some websites can give your computer a virus so stay on topic.
1. Never share your password with someone else they can change your profile and make you feel embarrassed
Social networking tips for teens
- The personal information you share online could give cyber criminals enough to piece together your email address and password.
Other ideas related to safety online.
- Don’t friend strangers because they can be doing scams or hack your account