iPad Tips and Tricks
Paragraph Feature - Tap on the paragraph icon in front of the url on a website to get rid of all the ads, extra pictures, etc.
This allows the iPad to Speak the text on the screen in some applications.
Settings > General > Accessibility > Speak Selection
Turn Speak Selection On. You can also adjust speaking rate, type of voice, and highlight the words that are being spoken.
To use Speak Selection:
- Tap and hold on the words you want it to speak.
- Use the blue dots to choose selection.
- Tap the Speak button.
These sites house copyright-free images for your students to add to their projects.
- Open iTunesU on your iPad
- Search topics you would like to learn more about
- Courses: MISD iTunesU training, iPads for MISD Students,