ROADBLOCKS TO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
My road blocks to personal development is my attitude and being around people with negatives vibes
Although the World Health Organization has been working on a shigella vaccine, none is available yet. To prevent the spread of shigella:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Supervise small children when they wash their hands.
- Dispose of soiled diapers properly.
- Disinfect diaper-changing areas after use.
- Don't prepare food for others if you have diarrhea.
- Keep children with diarrhea home from child care, play groups or school.
- Avoid swallowing water from ponds, lakes or untreated pools.