Amsterdam | Paris | Punta Cana
Our trip on a web page
First stop: Amsterdam
Our flight leaves Boston at 7:10 pm on June 1st and lands in sunny Amsterdam around 10:40 am the next day. Luckily, my Dads old friend has a massive house right in the middle of Amsterdam. He will let us stay there until we are off to Paris on the 4th.
We have planned to do a lot in Amsterdam. Here's a look at what we have planned:
- Visit the famous flower market
- Take a tour of the canals
- Visit the famous Anne Frank house
- Rent "yellow bikes" and go on a tour of the city, while getting some much needed exercise
- Eat all the delicious food they have there
On to Paris
"Paris is always a good idea" - Audrey Hepburn
Why not go to Paris when you're only 4 and half hours away by plane? Our next flight leaves Amsterdam the 4th of June at 10:20 am and arrives in Paris at 2:25 pm. We are planning on getting a taxi to our hotel. It is called Hotel Royal Phare! We picked this hotel because it is really close and convenient to all the land marks we are dying to see!
Here's our plan for Paris:
- Visit the Arc de Triomphe
- Visit the Champs-Elysees
- Walk through the Luxembourg Gardens
- Go up the Eiffel Tower
- Check out the Centre Pompidou (a museum!)
- Walk down Rue de la Huchette
- Eat some french food!
Last stop: Punta Cana
And now to relax! Our flight arrives in Punta Cana at 9:30 pm on June 8th and leaves June 11th at 10 pm. No more site seeing, but sitting back on the beach instead. We are planning on getting a taxi to our hotel. It is called Sanctuary Cap Cana and its a 5 star resort. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast if booked now. We don't have too much planned for our 3 day stay, but here's what we have:
- 4 1/2 Marinarium Snorkel Cruise
- Zip line and Hoyo Azul
and then, back home.