Bailey Frye & Blaine Efaw
Graduating Leaving Early
- You have a degree - You could be making a lot of money
- Further education - More experience
- Have a steady Job after the Pros - Better competition
- Have time to mature
- Learn how to maintain money
- You may miss out on an opportunity - No degree
- Chance of getting injured - Not mature in the "big leagues"
- Competition may worsen - Not guaranteed millions
Who Has a Degree?
- Michael Jordan
- Shaquille O'Neal
- Juwan Howard
- Vince Carter
Who Left Early?
- LeBron James
- Kobe Bryant
- Kevin Garnett
- Dwight Howard
Who is Successful?
- Michael Jordan (College) Net Worth: $1 Billion, Jordan Brand Clothing, Nike
- LeBron James (No College) Net Worth: $270 Million, LeBron Shoes
- Kobe Bryant (No College) Net Worth: $260 Million, Kobe Shoes
- Shaquille O'Neal (College) Net Worth: $350 Million, Vitamin Water, Muscle Milk, Many More
- Bill Russell (College) Net Worth: $10 Million, BUT 11 Rings in 13 Seasons**