At the shop
Поставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Perfect negative.
- I _____ (not clean) my football boots.
- They _____ (not start) their meal.
- I _____ (not do) my homework.
- He _____ (not win) all his matches this year.
- My brother and I _____ (not see) any films this week.
- It's my birthday party today. I _____ (not invite) many people.
- He _____ (not wash) his hands. They're very dirty.
- Mum's really angry. We _____ (not tidy) our room!
- I can't play with my friends this evening. I _____ (not finish) my homework.
- I _____ (not visit) New York for three years.
- Where's Alison? We _____ (not see) her since yesterday.
- Dad _____ (not take) a holiday since last August.
- John _____ (not play) the violin since he was school.
Present Perfect Countinuous
Present Perfect Continuous включает в себя черты времен Present Continuous иPresent Perfect, что следует уже из самого названия времени. Как и все времена группы Continuous, это время имеет длительный характер. От группы Perfect здесь присутствует характер завершенности и указание на наличие результата.
Употребление Present Perfect Continuous.
Present Perfect Continuous применяется для указания
Present Perfect Continuous не употребляется для описания последовательности действий.
Раскройте скобки, предварительно поставив глаголы в форму Present Perfect Continuous.
Olga: Rose! What are you doing here? I ___________ (wait) for you for hours!
Rose: I’m sorry, Olga. I __________ (try on) these clothes for two hours. And I haven’t decided vet.
Greg: Molly! Call our waiter again!
Molly: I___________ (try) to call him.
Greg: Molly! We_____________ (sit) here for twenty-five minutes... and I’m not going to wait any more!
Molly: I’m sorry, dear... but he’s again talking to that nice girl.
Greg: Yes, he ____________ (talk) to her since we came in.
Waiter: Yes, ma’am ... Do you want the bill?
Molly: The bill! We haven’t even got the menu yet!
Раскройте скобки, используя Present Perfect Continuous.
- All these days he _________ (talk) about his new plan.
- Here is Mrs. Brown who we ____________ (speak) about for a long time.
- You ___________ (watch) TV too long.
- He ___________ (sit) here all the time.
Измените предложения согласно модели
Model: Have you been staying here long? (for a month)
I have been staying here for a month.
- Has he been talking about his plan long? (all these days)
- Have children been swimming long? (for half an hour)
- Has it been raining long? (for a week)
- Have you been translating the article long? (for three hours)