JOIN THE SESHN TEAM!
Operations Engineer / WordPress Developer
Operations Engineer, Linux Systems Administrator, NoSQL, Git, nginx, AWS, Cloud
Seshn is re-thinking personal publishing. We are looking for a young, well-caffeinated, motivated engineer that wants to have a unique opportunity to be a part of something much much bigger than doing something cool for one of your clients. There is a revolution about to take place in personal publishing on the web, and we would love nothing more for you to be a part of it with us.
What we're looking for in a candidate* Ability to communicate well. Phone, IM, text. Doesn't matter. * A passion for code* Ability to see where technology & trends are heading* Willingness to throw away weekends & work through the night on occasion
Minimum Candidate Qualifications
- 3+ years of Linux administration experience
- Experience with WordPress Codex
- Experience supporting a 24x7 production web environment
- Proficiency with one or more scripting languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP etc
- Experience using configuration management systems: Chef, Puppet, CFEngine, etc.
- Experience managing and configuring web servers: nginx, apache, etc.
- Experience using Node.js, and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with version control systems such as git
- Experience with NoSQL systems: MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, CouchDB, etc. a plus
- Experience managing and configuring MySQL a plus
- Production experience with AWS is a plus
- BA/BS in Engineering or Computer Science preferred