Meet you co-teacher
~ Mrs. Kulp-Woodruff ~
Welcome to the first dat of the 2014.2015 school year! I am excited to be working with Ms. Deguzman this year and of course - YOU! This is my 9th year at PALCS (yes - I was a teacher when Ms. Deguzman was a student here!) and I have been teaching for more than 20 years. A little about me...
1. I love the color purple - you will see that as a theme with me all year.
2. I have a husband and 3 cats - Bailey, Shamus and Faith.
3. Like Ms. Deguzman I love to travel. This past summer I did a tour of the National Parks in Colorado, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming. Over the weekend my husband surprised me with a day trip to Gettysburg, PA so even local places spark my interest.
4. My two nephews, Barrett and Dylan, are my loves.
5. Besides traveling, I love to cook and eat. The odder the food the more I want to try it.
Thanks for taking the time to read and about! I look forward to working with each and everyone of you to make this a successful year.