1. You need to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
This is important because you need to have good spelling, grammar,or punctuation so that the person you send it to will understand what you want to say.
2. Don’t forward jokes, games, or chain letters.
This is important because if you send it to someone then you could get in trouble if the person reports it.
3. Try to keep the email brief.
If you write a long email then that will look boring and sometimes the person might not want to read it.
4. Try to avoid negative words.
This is important because you could get the person mad if you use negative words
5. Use a professional font, not decorative.
This is important because if you send it to a really important person for a job you have to do then they could think you weren't serious.