1. I used Boost, the Nelly Nero action Honey I'm Home, and Coffee Shop Vivid Bright. I used them because I wanted my picture to look vibrant with good color.
2. I made this photo my own by taking it of a hill. You can look at the picture from either end of the road and see that it can go down.
3. I would make the photo a little more crisp and possibly get a better angle at which to take the picture for a better downhill effect.
4. I really like how the road curves and it looks so peaceful.
5. I liked Tracy's water photo from last week! I thought it was so cool how she captured the water and the actions she used on it were great!