Chapter 14: Elections and Participation
- You will create a PowToon that tells a story about the journey of a presidential candidate making their way through the U.S. election process.
- You must incorporate elements from chapter 14 in your textbook to accomplish this. (specifics below).
- Your story must have the basic elements of any good story: hero, villain, struggle, victory, and possibly a love story.
- Good luck and be creative!
At least 10 of The following must be included in your story:
- Electoral college
- Residency and Regulation Laws
- Motor Voter Law
- Help America Vote Act
- Ballot Initiative
- FECA - Federal Elections Campaign Act
- Swing states
- Soft Money
- Incumbent advantage
- Term limits
- BCRA - Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act
- 527 Organization
- Electoral behavior
Tips on how to write a good story...