F & S Physical Training and Health
- F & S Physical Training and Nutrition College is located in Orlando, Florida.
- At F & S, college students will learn how to become and receive the degrees necessary to be physical therapists, fitness trainers, nutritionists, and dietitians.
- Our Professors are highly educated, and have received teaching degrees to go along with profession degree. At F & S, our physical therapist professors have a MPT (Master of Physical Therapist) degree. Our Nutritionists and Dietitians have degrees in public health and food studies, and our fitness trainers have degrees and certification in the fitness field.
- Depending on the profession our students want to peruse, they will know all the muscles, bones, and ligaments of the human body, as well as all the food groups, portion sizes, and calorie amounts for every body size.
- F & S has a total of 630 students enrolled.
- We do use classrooms to learn nutrition and the human body, but for the most part our school is a hands on learning environment where the students will physically learn how to stretch and train the human body in a training gym environment.
- School is in session Monday through Friday. Depending on the course the student is taking, their are classes offered in the morning from 8 am - 11 am, there are classes offered in the afternoon from 1 pm - 4 pm, and there are classes offered at night from 6 pm - 9 pm.
- At F & S, we use technology.