Introduction to Microsoft Excel
What Is Microsoft Excel
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet program that can be used for storing, organizing and manipulating data.
How Microsoft Excel is used in the Business World
1. Perform basic mathematical operations such as summing columns and rows of figures.
2. Find the average, maximum, or minimum values in a range of data.
3. Create basic employee and resource schedules.
4. Create basic graphing and charts.
5. Sort and filter data to find certain information.