Belén Nieves 6th 4/19/14
- Public School in Austin, Texas.
- 47% of applicats accepted
- SAT or ACT required and a high school diploma
- Enviroment: metropolis
- Quality of life rating is 90%
UT Austin is a really relaxed university, students usually wear shorts and t-shirts to class. UT has a pulse to match the rhythm of a city renowned for live music and a creative vibe. "There are a thousand places to find yourself in this campus". Many students join their 1.000+ organizations. It has more than 50.000 students with different interests and backgrounds.
- Barton Springs pool is a natural spring that is very popular year-round.
- Hang out in Cactus Cafe is something that students love to do.
- The UT tower is the most famous landmark.
- Hook'em Horns is recognized world wide as the symbol of Texas Longhorns.
- Public University located in San Diego, California.
- Top 10 Public Universities by US and World Report.
- UCSD has six undergraduate colleges, five academic divisions and five graduate and professional schools.
- In UCSD, students learn that knowledge isn’t just acquired in the classroom—life is their laboratory.
- The campus is committed to community engagement, public service and industry partnerships in order to advance the health and well-being of the nation.
- Ideally located near the Pacific Ocean, the U.S.-Mexico border and the Pacific Rim.
- Enjoy major concerts and events that feature world-famous performing artists.
- Deeply committed to making positive changes to improve the campus climate and increase the richness and diversity of the community.
- "UCSD has an excellent academic reputation"
- "There was a good balance between social life and also academic reputation"
- Muir Pumpkin drop and Halloween Carnival: The pumpkin, named Stock Market, is by members of the Muir College Residents from the 11th story of Tioga Hall, the tallest building on the Muir College campus.
- Balboa Park is one of the favorite places of the students where they go to relax.
- Surfing is the famous sport in UCSD.
- Located in Denver, Colorado
- More than 100 undergraduate programs of study
- Home to more than 11500 students from all over the world
- Female students (54%) and male students (46%)
- More than 120 graduate and professional programs
- DU students are ethnically, culturally and spiritually diverse.
- SAT and ACT required.
- Student Life division offers a wide range of programs and services to help you get the most out of your experience in Denver.
- The University of Denver hosts a number of student organizations that provide the opportunity to connect with other students
- The DU Rose: know as the "the rose of Denver"
- Colorado is considered to be one of America's most naturally beautiful places.
- In the winter, DU students are only an hour or two away from some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the world.