False Imprisonment And Abuse.
By: Obdulia, Tyra, And Natalie.
Torts are a wrongful act or a violation of the law that leads to civil legal disability.
False Imprisonment is being restrained or arrested for a crime without any justification, proof that you actually committed the crime.
Examples Of False Imprisonment
Stopping you from leaving the building
Keeping someone hospitalized against their will without proper notification.
Start Video At 0:48
Being treated without respect, or harming a person with no reason for your actions.
Examples Of Abuse:
Four Types Of Abuse:
- Physical- Hitting Ex: Fighting, Punching someone.
- Verbal- using your words to harm someone Ex: Threats, shouting, or swearing
- Sexual- touching inappropriately Ex: Rape, or touching a person inappropriately, without their consent.
- Psychological- Ridiculing Ex: Revealing someone's secrets that they wouldn't want anyone else to know.
Sings Of Abuse:
- Unexplained Bruises
- Signs Of Neglect, Such As Poor Hygiene.
- Irrational Fears Or Change In Personality
- Aggresive behavior