Alternative Energy Sources
Show what you know about alternative energy sources
You must choose one of options 1-3 & you must complete option 4.
1) What can you say about this picture? What do you know about this nuclear process, how it works, its benefits, and its pitfalls? Comment below, but do not repeat any answers. (I will only count the first correct answer!) You may type your comments (or maybe provide audio/video?)
2) Upload another interesting picture of an alternative energy source and discuss its benefits and pitfalls.
3) Comment on another person's image and discuss your opinion of the use of this energy source and why you have chosen to your stance.
4) Create a Super Hero for the Vocabulary and Concepts related to the alternative energy source that you researched using one of the following sites:
- Identify a concept or vocabulary term for a super hero and name accordingly.
- Create a biography sheet explaining the following:
1. Super Powers
2. Background story
3. A picture of him/her that you created using one of the websites above.
4. Identify if he/she is a villain and his/her talent
5. Identify his/her side kick and his/her talent
6. State his/her motto/catch phrase
- Upload your superhero with all of the information stated above to this site.
Please make certain you include your name so that you can get credit for your comment, response and upload! Your comments will count as 1 activity & 1 lab grade and must be uploaded by Tuesday, May 26th.
Here is an example of what your superhero project may look like. I used the Heromachine website for this project and paint to format the picture and add text.The picture above is ONLY a template. Do not copy any of the information or format verbatim! You will ONLY get credit for originality, creativity, & factual information presented. ~Ms. G