Stock Management, 'Just in Time' and Quality Control - How do they all tie together?
First, let's look at a places where stock levels, 'just in time' and quality matter most...
Use a new 'tackk' to answer the questions below...
- Which of the 3 definitions of ‘stock’ applies to Amazon? (slide 1)
- Why would Amazon not want to hold stock if it can help it? (slide 1)
- What are the 2 main methods of stock management? (slide 2)
- What does a stock control chart do? (slide 3)
- Put a picture of a stock control chart in your tackk (slide 4)
- What is ‘Just in Time’? (slide 5)
- Why would BMW use ‘just in time’? (slide 5)
- What is Quality? (slide 6)
- Identify 5 examples of poor quality (slide 6)
- What are the costs of poor quality? (slide 7)
- What is Quality control? (slide 8)
- What is Quality Assurance? (slide 9)
- What is Total Quality Management? (slide 10)