Top 10 internet safety rules
Think twice before you speak online.
- 1. Don’t give personal information to anyone for example: don’t give out email address, phone number, age, or were you live.
- 2. Don’t be friends with someone you don’t know it’s better if you text with friends or family.
- 3. People are not the way they are online they may be different on real live.
- 4. Think twice before you speak online don’t say information about you.
- Tittle name: Staying safe online
- 5. Set strong passwords, and don’t share them with anyone not even your friends.
- 6. Be cautious about what you get online if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
- Carefully choose the amount of personal information you post online don't be too personal.
- Author:white house
- Tittle name: staying safe online
7. Tell your parent right away if you don’t feel comfortable with what you come across
8. Don’t meet up with someone you don’t know you don’t even know how he looks like.
9. Tell your parent what you are downloading because it could be a spam or could sound to good to be true
10. be a good online citizen if they do be nice too you be nice to them
Author: word press
Tittle neame: kids rules for online safety