1. GG and gG are the two genotypes .
2. GG, Gg, gG, gg are all that are possible
3. Gg, gG
4. becuase if an offspring is reproduced with the wrong genotypes then th outcome is an offspring
5. Becuase they are the wrong genotypes
6. the action or process of adapting or being adapted.
7. the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
8. a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.
9. (in informal use) a unit of heredity that is transferred from a parent to offspring and is held to determine some characteristic of the offspring.
10. of or relating to genes or heredity
11. the production of new living organisms by combining genetic information from two individuals of different types (sexes).
12. Asexual reproduction is a mode of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single organism, and inherit the genes of that parent only; it is reproduction which almost never involves ploidy or reduction.