University of California Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA
- Located in Santa Barbara, California
- Cost of Attending UCSB is $57,617 for out-of-state tuition
- Ranked the #1 Party School by Playboy Magazine
- UCSB is located between the Santa Ynez mountains and the Pacific Ocean, and both are minutes away from the campus. Chumash Lake is located in Santa Ynez approximately 45 minutes away. Magic Mountain is approximately one hour south of Santa Barbara. UCSB is also 100 miles northwest of Los Angeles, which can be easily accessed by car, train, bus or plane.
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.4 for non-California residents)
- For the fall 2013 admitted class, the average scores were a 4.13 GPA along with a 1944 on the SAT or a 28 on the ACT Plus Writing